how many members here does it take to change a light bulb?

I am to short to change a lamp in a ceiling fitting let alone the problems of changing one that needs a ladder/tower/cherry picker, so have a think about that one.

Solved!

DxNY4.jpg

Sponsored Links
I am to short to change a lamp in a ceiling fitting let alone the problems of changing one that needs a ladder/tower/cherry picker, so have a think about that one.

Solved!

DxNY4.jpg

OK, so you are available to change ligh tbulbs/lamps/luminaires for short people but don't you think you would give a better impression of professionalism if you wore work clothes?

:D :D

"Coughs" Farts and waves @ judgy wudgy..........

M`lud, I today standing as him, he before me named himself. Does determine that he, himself and the other one, be one and or another. Whatwith and draweal ( weasle talk m`liddly) have and can if and when he and himself when allowed be themselves.
As such we berate you, not him or he, to be mindful of her and himself being him or he.
So to sum up. He, whom summoned him has a wish to be herself actullay is and could have been himself and because of that wishes to be herself we think.
M`liddly

Sponsored Links

Solved!

DxNY4.jpg

OK, so you are available to change ligh tbulbs/lamps/luminaires for short people but don't you think you would give a better impression of professionalism if you wore work clothes?

Those are his work clothes :)

Those are his work clothes :)

Thank you! I can't believe you don't deem that suitable attire for work, conny. Plenty of pockets, and the scarf doubles up as a harness when working at heights!

Sponsored Links
Back