How much does a self employed RGI earn per day?

How much do you make in an average day? (£s)

• 0 to 50

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • 50 - 100

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 100 - 150

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • 150 - 200

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • 200 - 300

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • 300 - 400

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • 400 - 500

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 500 +

Votes: 19 33.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't fit boilers cash in hand nor in 3 hours.

It's not trolling it's answering a stupid question the only honest way I can.

Why do you think your example above has anything average about it? Where does this average rgi live and work? Perhaps this explains your bullschit statistic in the other thread.

Sponsored Links
I don't fit boilers cash in hand nor in 3 hours.

It's not trolling it's answering a stupid question the only honest way I can.

Why do you think your example above has anything average about it? Where does this average rgi live and work?
you are the average RGI. He lives where you live and he works where you work. now stop asking questions and answer the question posed by OP.

Sponsored Links
Like most trades its going to be around the £200-300 mark for anyone thats good, experienced and hardworking... maybe more depending on their location or the size and complexity of jobs undertaken ie the ones that nobody else wants or can do.

This is just an RGI's labourer on his way to the pub after a mornings work......

2B236028-38E4-432D-A5DD-80B9DD722EF8.jpeg

And how do you know I'm not one of the two that have given you a wind up vote?
Seems to be a lot more than two now...I suspect everyone he's ever trolled or irritated is going to give an "interesting" answer, so the poll is rather pointless as he'll know as much afterwards as he does now

Total income for a year divided by the number of working days spent on site or in the office doing design work.

Not how much for a day removing a boiler from a house prior to its demolition and confirming in writing to the builder / demolisher that there was no gas hazard in the property. ( gas supply had been capped at the perimeter by the gas company ).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back