How much energy does a condensing boiler save? is it worth worrying about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As we are clearly all intellectually your inferior, why on earth do you waste so much of your time, when you could clearly being doing far more productive things, (e.g. writing your next thesis), patronising these forums? You believe your knowledge and abilities are infinitely superior to the rest of us mere mortals who have completed our apprenticeships, are time served and probably have a combined experience of hundreds, (if not thousands), of years in the field, whilst all the time hiding behind a pseudonym, quoting selected sections from other peoples websites/Youtube, refusing to give any indication of your experience other than quoting your claimed education.

If we, 'Professional' Plumbers cannot understand your rantings then how the hell do you expect the DIYer's to? Your talents are clearly wasted here, so why dont you just move along and let the rest of us carry on, trying our best to help genuine people with genuine questions, and give them workable solutions rather than blinding them with science, (or whichever product you are trying to push this week...)

I have little doubt you will reply with little more than further insults as you dont have a logical defence for your actions, and we'll see how long it now takes for this thread to be locked. Rest assured, this will be the last time I comment on anything you contribute to, as far as I'm concerned the sooner you are, (once again). banned, the better for the forum as a whole.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back