How much should I pay for installation

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello All
I know this forum is for help with DIY - however, I'm not to keen on playing around with Electrics. But I need a spark to install a thermostat/programmer for my combi boiler - How much should i expext to pay for this type of job? - I have bought the programmer myself. Thanks for all your help. Blue

++++++++++++
As this is about a part on a Boiler I think it belongs in the Plumbing/Central Heating forum - I will move it

Mod Rupert
+++++++++++++

please note forum rule 9

Sponsored Links
Give us a chance

What make model age boiler

What make model thermo/ programmer did you buy?

Where do u want these installed, how far from the boiler?

Are they wireless?

You should get a response then
Pete

now more than a tenner

as we donthave to comply with a miriad of regulations or deal with the big brother antics of our esteemed government

:)

Sponsored Links
urbanspaceman said:
corgiman is having a laugh!!!

No i am not why should the general publis HAVE to pay for all the regs we have to comform to.

it isnt their fault they voted in this inept labour goverment is it poor lambs

actually I have had A rethink, we really should pay the client for doing it after all they are letting us in thier house

;)

and their ex-council house sold off by Th****er :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: or their designer flat in the converted Asylum.........long live care in the community ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back