How Much

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need some carpentry done in my kitchen, boxing in, doors hung,skirtngs fitted etc. Was wondering what the going rate is for a good chippy in the London area.

Sponsored Links
Mostly the same rate as the price of a piece of string. How long a string I hear you ask

thanks for that enlightening answer, just wanted to know a day rate so i can budget for the work, without worrying about being ripped off, any sensible answers would be appreciated.

id say somewhere between £120-£150 a day,or they may give yoyu a price of a £1000.youll have to ask them really.

Sponsored Links
Cheers, i appreciate that, always good to know daily rates whether the job is on a price or not, you would be amazed at the different quotes i get for the same job.

you will also find congestion charge and parking being added on top unless neither apply :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back