How to choose a home builder & what should I be aware of when dealing with them?

Reaction score
Country
Australia
1. Wonder, if there is something I should be aware off while working with a builder. Any pitfalls everybody stumbles upon

(and how to tackle it?!)

2. I was referred to one company here in Mornington Melbourne (Gilpip Homes) from a friend. If you've ever heard smth about them, please tell about the quality, would you recommend working with them?

thanks

Sponsored Links
Morning John,
Was about to respond but then noticed the flag.
FYI this is a UK site and so very few here will have ability to recommend builders in Mornington, Melbourne, Australia. :>
SFK

1. Wonder, if there is something I should be aware off while working with a builder. Any pitfalls everybody stumbles upon
(and how to tackle it?!)
Apart from the comments above, yours is such a broad general/ query nobody could answer it. The best thing to go on is recommendations from people who have used a local builder ,or possibly ask some local architects if they can recommend a few local builders who would be suitable for building your particular project.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back