How to convert this circuit to pumped hot water.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just noticed a leak in my cylinder which is gravity and was thinking i may as well go fully pumped while I'm replacing the cylinder. I am a controls electrician so the electrics are ok but i need some advice on the pipework. I have attached a sketch of my system. My pump seems to be before the boiler and i have one inlet and 2 outlets on the baxi bermuda boiler.
GALLERY]

Sponsored Links
really hard to say even off that diagram with the vent and feed. regards putting in a valve before the vent and feed etc. you could also be utilising what they called an injector 'T' on that type boiler. maybe some photos taken might help.

Yep it has an injector tee. The boiler has one inlet and two outlets. Not sure what the tee does as always wondered why the hot water wasnt pumped when the heating was on. will i need to remove the injector? was thinking tee the output of boiler run vent and feed pipes then add another zone vavle for rads. will it matter if i keep the zone valve after the cylinder for the hot water.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back