How to fix an ideal standard toilet (geberit)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hello
My geberit flush init isn’t sitting flat at the bottom of the basin thus pushing the button unit off centre so the buttons stick and the valve didn’t shut off so water continues pouring out.
Hope that makes sense.

I’ve taken it apart and bought new bits to fit but cannot get the bottom unit to release or see how to fix ultimately.

Here’s a pic http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s49/gaz123456789/E85768E2-0339-4447-A25F-C655111CB76C.jpg

Ideas?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Is this a new installation? Has it worked before? If the base unit hasn't been installed correctly in the bottom of the cistern (not basin) then it will throw everything else out of whack. There's also the chance that the Flush valve (geberit?) is not compatible with the cistern (ideal standard?)!

Was an old unit. The button is out of keel with the top section, but managed to get the geberit to fit at an angle
Seems ok for a while now

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back