How to get fiver channel 30!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have freeview TV and get the signal from the mendip transmitter i believe, on auto tune we do not get fiver channel 30. My mother in law had a new TV and lives nearby but when I did auto tune she did not get fiver, on channel 30.

She used to on the old TV and does on another TV in the house, so the TV guy must have configured her TV in some way but not sure how and that is my question.

Can I tune the TV to get all channels plus fiver, as she likes home and away!

Thank you for any advice

Sponsored Links
the channels you get will vary from room to room and different makes off machine try the tv in a different room if possible

The TV will need to stay in the kitchen and they did have fiver before on another TV, I am still convinced the TV guy retuned it in someway to get channel 30, fiver.
Thanks

assuming you dont get fiver at all as in jumps past that chanel[28 to 31 for example]

try re-tuning the tv at different times off the day you may pick up a stronger signal that may allow you to get it when it is a strong enough signal

Sponsored Links
How do I check it is set to skip channel 30, the range set was from channel 21 to 69!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back