How to get USB video clips onto my LG DVD Player

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello, you kindly folk got my photos from usb onto My LG 350 dvd player to work. Now I want to
play video clips. I tried using VLC and converting them to DIVx and Mpeg 4 but no luck (provided I did it properly.) Perhaps I should reduce file size also as that helped with my photos.

Help please, Is VLC the right converter to use? What to do generally.
Good Easter to you all.

Sponsored Links
It has a USB socket doesn't it?

Just put the USB stick straight in, no need for converting anything or writing discs.

Last edited:
Hello rsgas. Strange this one. I tried with only one video clip before I started this thread, jumping to the conclusion that the whole thing just didn't work. I tried again after you kindly replied and I find that some clips do work and some do not. Strange is that the first clip I tried now works after putting it on again. Some of the videos with larger sizes than the small do work,so it does not seem that a large file has anything to do with it. What now? Have a good Easter weekend.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back