How to paint the front of a house and the cost?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm buying my first home and it needs a bit of work doing including painting the front of the house. It looks a bit of a mess under the windows where the water has run down.

Does anyone know how much this is likely to cost if i paid a professional to do it? Obviously it only needs the top half of the house doing at the front.

Also, is there anything i can have done to prevent the dark streaks under the windows from reappearing soon after it's been painted?

Thanks to anyone with advice.

Attachments

• home.jpg
    home.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Sponsored Links
If its a reputable painter and Decorator they will require a " First Floor" Decorators Scaffold to work off the Porch,
If its a " Jack the Lad" just hope his ladder dosent slip on the Blockwork of the driveway, Under elf n safety you could be liable for any injury he sustains because you have hired someone that is not using the correct equipment
About £500/600 should see it labour /materials and scaffolding A couple of days work, the fascia board of the Porch wants painting as well

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back