How to plan ahead during refurb

Anyone have any conduit recommendations? need to start thinking about getting some, thanks

Sponsored Links
Hard to say, it depends on your specific requirements. But I would suggest you get to your local electrical wholesaler and ask to see "white oval conduit" which comes in 4 sizes. The largest (32mm IIRC) will take 4 coax cables (WF100 or similar) or some combination of other cables up to that size.

Hard to say, it depends on your specific requirements. But I would suggest you get to your local electrical wholesaler and ask to see "white oval conduit" which comes in 4 sizes. The largest (32mm IIRC) will take 4 coax cables (WF100 or similar) or some combination of other cables up to that size.

Thanks for the info, I'll be running hdmis/coax/ethernet in walls between TVs/dvd players etc and have room for 32mm so I'll shop around for that.

Sponsored Links
Coax and ethernet is no problem, but you won't get a standard HDMI connector down it. For that you'll either need to use something larger - such as mini trunking - or use something different (such as HDMI over Cat6).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back