How to promote my Facebook business page?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Folks

I have a personal Facebook page and I also have one for my small business. The way I’m accessing my business page is by clicking the down arrow which (as you know) is located within the blue border which runs across the page. Is this the quickest and best way to access my business Facebook page?

I now want to create an advert to promote my business page, and would be most grateful if any of you kind folks out there would advice where I am getting wrong.

Here are the steps that I have tried in order to promote my business page:

1. Clicked on the down arrow located towards top of my personal Facebook page and clicking on Create Advert option.

2. On the next screen, I click on promote your page option.

3. On the next screen, I’m given the option of choosing the Facebook page (which I want to promote) by clicking on the down arrow. However, when I click on the down arrow, my business page does not appear.

Would anybody be kind enough to tell me where I am going wrong or what else I need to do in order to create this advert to promote my business page?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Sponsored Links
Sometimes down arrows and clicks are shyte on FB when using IOS devices. Have you tried on a PC?

Download the pages manager app if using on smartphone. Takes you directly to your business page rather than having to go through your own first.

Sponsored Links
Hi Snowman88

Many thanks for your reply.

Can you suggest what I actions I need to take if I want to do it on my PC?

Thanks

in-disbelief-smiley-emoticon.gif

Hi Snowman88

Many thanks for your reply.

Can you suggest what I actions I need to take if I want to do it on my PC?

Thanks

Not sure it can be done that way through a PC as the pages manager is a stand alone app. Works great on tablet or smartphone.

Back