How to reset a Mira Advance Electric Shower.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Up until this afternoon my shower worked problem free.
There are no water flow issues, the flow is excellent, yet when I turned on my shower this afternoon after a few seconds it stopped working, started beeping and both lights for supply and reset came on. I have tried the basics, turning off the power and waiting before I start again to no avail. When the shower is set to cold, it can run fine or it runs and doesn't cut out for 10-15 seconds but the minute I try to increase the water temperature the same issue occurs again.
I have mislaid the reset instructions and cannot find any information through the general websites online so any help would be welcome.

Sponsored Links
to reset ,turn electric isolation switch off and back on . the "start " button should bleep once and flash for 15 seconds. after that you can try to use it. if it then lights the reset ( flashing or permanently lit ) together with a beeping tone , the shower is indicating a fault internal ,or the supply conditions are adverse. { water and electrics ). there are 4 lights ( located above and below the " high " and " low" ,and next to the "water supply " and " reset ") depending on which sequence they are alight ,flashing or permanently , will indicate /assist in further diagnostics. so take careful note , if the shower does not work , what lights are flashing or permanent lit .

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back