How to use the Switchmaster 400 Colour PegsT/Tappets

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
right i hope someone can help me i want to be able to program my SM400 programmer to turn on and off at certain times of the day but i am unable to do this as i have no manual for it.

i just need to know how to use the coloured Tappets/Pegs on the dial in order for me to do this

any help would be appreciated

Thanks

SM400Novice

Sponsored Links
if they are 2 red and 2 blue (prob had 1,2,3,4 on them originally) they work in pairs, red on then blue off, then same again later in day, if numbers are off them you might need to mess with them to see which is am pair and which is pm pair, if you try red then blue then a big gap then red and blue again, turn the dial until each tappet passes the correct time arrow, the boiler should go on-off then on-off, if not try moving the tappets all the way round to swap them over, then try it again, if it works this time set the correct time to the arrow then set the switch to off, once (or all day) which makes the clock come on at tappet 1 and stay on till tappet 4, twice, constant/on
hope this helps cause now i have a sore head!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back