Howdens LH Pull Out Carousel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

Not sure if I am putting this in the right forum or not so apologies if I have it wrong, however I have an issue which I am hopeful someone on here might be able to help me with.

I was supplied a lh pull out carousel by howdens for my new kitchen however they should have supplied a RH we did a stock swap however due to stock levels we picked this up from a different store returing the original to the store it was purchased from a few days after kitchen was fitted. Upon the return they have thrown their toys out of the pram as the foam packaging for the product has gone walkies during fitting, and they cannot now resell this (or repackage?), and they wont return it and are now trying to charge me another £300 for a second one I cant use by billing the fitter I got the kitchen through who also happens to be my uncle so he is out the £300.

I was wondering if anyone on here is in the process or will be fitting shortly a lh pull out carousel and if so could I get the foam from them happy to pay cash towards it as I am out £300 otherwise or if anyone on here has a requirement for a lh carousel and would like to get one a little cheaper I am happy to take a hit on the money just to get rid of problem.

Any help gratefully recieved.

Lee

Sponsored Links
Their mistake , their problem, they can only expect packaging back if YOU made the error.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back