Hula Hoops

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
They may have been around since 1973, but I have just had a multipack. We all know that manufacturers are cheating ****s and put smaller quantities into their multipacks than their individual counterparts.

However, the last time I had a pack of HH's from a multipack, it weighed 25g and the the hoops were big enough to fit on my little finger.

This time, the pack weight is 24g and the hoops are much smaller, meaning you get a lot more in the bag and it looks like you have a much better deal.
What a swizz!!

Sponsored Links
I noticed something yesterday whilst being forced to shop with the missus.
Special offer on multi sachet boxed porridge. One box had 8 sachet and another had 9 sachet. One box, the sachet were 36 kg, the other 49.6 kg.
But priced the same?

Sorry cannot offer views on hula-hoops, the last one I tackled fitted around my waist and weighed approx 6 kg.

I noticed something yesterday whilst being forced to shop with the missus.
Special offer on multi sachet boxed porridge. One box had 8 sachet and another had 9 sachet. One box, the sachet were 36 kg, the other 49.6 kg.
But priced the same?

Sorry cannot other views on hula-hoops, the last one I tackled fitted around my waist and weighed approx 6 kg.

36kg of porridge :eek:

Sponsored Links
However, the last time I had a pack of HH's from a multipack, it weighed 25g and the the hoops were big enough to fit on my little finger.

This time, the pack weight is 24g and the hoops are much smaller, meaning you get a lot more in the bag and it looks like you have a much better deal.
What a swizz!!

I reckon your fingers have grown fatter. :LOL:

What a swizz!!

I reckon your fingers have grown fatter. :LOL:

Or try them on something smaller than your finger :D :D :D

I know what you mean though...my other half has always liked maltesers and the box is now a bit smaller but hardly anything in them...

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Fatter fingers..... :LOL:

Maybe a little, but not that much!!!

Anyone seen the Walker's cheesy mix ups advert? Notice the size of the bag when Jug Ears has hold of it and how the bag is almost full to the top. Something tells me that if I were to buy a bag, there wouldn't be as much content.

Don't be so negative. Look at all that extra air.

everything is going or has gone the same way.
last week we removed an old built in wardrobe and unearthed a curly wurly,must have been about 10 inches long still in its wrapper.look at the new 1s now and they seem to be about half the size.

everything is going or has gone the same way.
last week we removed an old built in wardrobe and unearthed a curly wurly,must have been about 10 inches long still in its wrapper.look at the new 1s now and they seem to be about half the size.

Did it still taste ok? :LOL:

i threw it to the painters and said id give em 5 quid if 1 of them eat it,they didnt so it went in the bin.

Sponsored Links
Back