Human rights and crime

H

holmslaw

I have thought for a long time that our law system is inadequate for dealing with the likes of lockerbie bombers, attempted suicide bombers and certain other evil doings.

My thoughts are that after any horrendous crime was comitted a court case would review the crime to ascertain if it was an inhuman act. If the judgement was that it was an inhuman act then it would follow that the guilty have forfeited their human rights.

And they would be sentenced to a whole life term of solitary confinement, they would never speak or see another human being for the rest of their lives. I think execution is too kind. :)

Sponsored Links
Or sunlight. Or grass.

Still prefer to kick them off the planet though.

holmslaw said:
And they would be sentenced to a whole life term of solitary confinement

Isn't that what happened to a convicted terrorist in the US not so long ago. The death penalty was available but he got life in solitary instead. I think the reasoning behind this was that he wanted to die with a bang - so they're going to let him die with a whimper. Nice one. :) :) :)

holmslaw said:
And they would be sentenced to a whole life term of solitary confinement

Isn't that what happened to a convicted terrorist in the US not so long ago. The death penalty was available but he got life in solitary instead. I think the reasoning behind this was that he wanted to die with a bang - so they're going to let him die with a whimper. Nice one. :) :) :)

Yes I think your right, he had a rant at the judge and when he finished, she said "That is the last time any one will ever hear your voice - take him away". How would you like to recall those words everyday for the rest of your life. :D

Sponsored Links
Got a linky for that bloke? I want to read and drink in the satisfaction :).

Back