HW and CH fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
very frustrated. HW + CH fault. using honeywell motorised valves and room thermostat. Programmer and boiler all of which are tested and working perfectly individually but not coordinating. experienced qualified plumber and CH installer unable to locate problem and any suggestions very welcome. wiring also checked
carlolionel

Sponsored Links
very frustrated. HW + CH fault. using honeywell motorised valves and room thermostat. Programmer and boiler all of which are tested and working perfectly individually but not coordinating. experienced qualified plumber and CH installer unable to locate problem and any suggestions very welcome. wiring also checked
carlolionel

Whilst I cannot guess even what the actual problem is from what you have said, it does seem obvious that the plumber is not very clever as he cannot identify a simple fault with your system.

Would you want to fly in a 737 plane with someone like that responsible for maintaining and fault finding on it?

Tony

thanks - however I have dealt witrh the guy for over 25 years and jhe's first class. Present suggestion is loose scale inthe pipework interwefring with valves

Sponsored Links
It would help immensely if you actually stated what the fault was :confused:

As said before, what system is it etc?

thanks - however I have dealt witrh the guy for over 25 years and jhe's first class. Present suggestion is loose scale inthe pipework interwefring with valves

Most of us are probably second class so how do you expect us to be able to find the fault without even visiting you as he has done?

In reality if he cannot find a fault on a simple system then I reckon he is Third Class or worse!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back