I give up.

Sponsored Links
A pilgrim was interviewed on the radio today.
He said that some really believe that the pillars really are the Devil himself, and they pick up the biggest stones they can find, and hurl them as hard as they can, to inflict as much damage on Him as possible.
That, and the pilgrim telling that many can't actually reach the pillars with their throws (so their stones hit those further forward, inflicting more injury), and I don't think "clever" is a worthy description either.

Sponsored Links
It's nonsense and they are stupid.
Is everyone in the world stupid except you?
Not everyone but those that prove they are, are.

Tolerant sort of chap aren't you.
Of stupidity, no.

Intolerant sort of chap aren't you.
See above.

Intolerant sort of chap aren't you.
Probably all that lead you have ingested over the years. :cautious:
Is that an intelligent thing to write?

You thanked me for the post ???

...but am I wrong.

"They converge on Mina to throw stones at pillars representing the devil."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-34346449

How much longer must the fallacy be prolonged that we must respect people's religious beliefs?

It's nonsense and they are stupid.

Of all the stupid things this backward religion professes, that's by far not the stupidest.
Christianity is bad enough but theirs could have been written by a five year old.

Hurling stones in a crowd?

If you did it during a protest match, you'd be arrested / beaten up / both!

Would it be more productive to offer reasons why you think my original post wrong?
Once I've established what you mean by stupid then I may comment. Whether it is right or wrong is not something I have questioned. Yet.

How much longer must the fallacy be prolonged that we must respect people's religious beliefs?
I'm not sure what this sentence means.

Sponsored Links
Back