I give up.

What's going on? Can't people read?

I must admit that I did show it to next door's dog and he didn't understand it either.

For the hard of thinking I will try AGAIN even though JBR has done so.

No, I won't. Sod it?

If you don't understand it, then you won't be able to answer it so it doesn't matter that you don't understand it.

CLEAR?

Sponsored Links
Day off today, so off on the school run.
The playground will be heaving with the little blighters, but I'm not worried; I'll pick up some bricks and stones on the way.
;)
YOU do the school run, Colonel? That's what we up north call woman's work.

Precious moments with those precious to you: they might not think much of it now, but such things all add to a decent upbringing, in a good home, with love. In my opinion only, of course.
And I bet you park on the double yellows outside the school gate! :eek:

Walk, dear boy, walk! That's what legs were invented for!

I must admit that I did show it to next door's dog and he didn't understand it either.

No, I won't. Sod it?

If you don't understand it, then you won't be able to answer it so it doesn't matter that you don't understand it.

CLEAR?

Sod all with (not) understanding.

Nosey and JD have successfully diverted the thread away from any more talk of the ROP.
As in a recent thread that went the same way, "Job done;)".

Day off today, so off on the school run.
The playground will be heaving with the little blighters, but I'm not worried; I'll pick up some bricks and stones on the way.
;)
YOU do the school run, Colonel? That's what we up north call woman's work.

Precious moments with those precious to you: they might not think much of it now, but such things all add to a decent upbringing, in a good home, with love. In my opinion only, of course.
And I bet you park on the double yellows outside the school gate! :eek:

Walk, dear boy, walk! That's what legs were invented for!

I'll have you know that I used to walk two miles or so to my school in order to save 2d bus fare. This was added to the 10d or 10 1/2d (11d on a good day) that I could sell my dinner ticket for so that I could afford some fish and chips.

If I learnt nothing else at school, I picked up the basics of commerce.

Sponsored Links

No, I won't. Sod it?

CLEAR?

Sod all with (not) understanding.

Nosey and JD have successfully diverted the thread away from any more talk of the ROP.
As in a recent thread that went the same way, "Job done;)".
I rapidly lose interest when people like Nosey behave in this way. Joe used to do the same, although his posts have become more productive lately.

It's inevitable on a forum like this that people will have different opinions on a given subject. Once it has become apparent that neither side is going to change their stance, it is pointless to continue arguing and name-calling. Nothing is achieved.

Well dodged. Just as I thought, you don't understand that jumble of words either i.e. How much longer must the fallacy be prolonged that we must respect people's religious beliefs?Can you make sense of this sentence? So far not one person has explained it. Not even the OP.

I've highlighted it in bold lettering and italics if you are struggling to pick out the piece of text.

What part of this sentence is hard to understand, can't see why after 6 pages you struggle to understand it?

Do you need a dictionary to help you with the big words?

Which words do you not understand.

I don't think anyone here can teach you how to understand a collection of words as a sentence though internet posts, does not mean it makes no sense.

Maybe there is an elementary school nearby that can help?

Sponsored Links
Back