I hate sarcastic t***s

Sponsored Links
I prefer a t**t to be satirical, personally ;)

Is that someone called Tracy who is rich, or is it a partnership between Richard and Tracy?

Either way, that was a bit OTT...

Sponsored Links
I didn`t realise that the subject had changed from sarcastic t**ts to n*b head name pickers, anyhow whats wi` t'name securespark?

Ignoring the insinuation, I believe it is because he is a property owning electrician without a mortgage.

OR, Secure in the knowledge that his Skoda will start on the odd occasion, and always without the aid of a spark ! Hence ...... SecureSparkoda ;)

My company name: Secure Electrical Services.

As well as bog standard electrical work, I do security (lighting, alarms etc..) hence the name.

Also meant to imply a good safe solid (secure) job.

Now now Simon, we know it's because you work on gas-ignition systems with high self-esteem, i.e. "secure sparks", as opposed to "insecure sparks". :p

richtrace is back with a new name, and why Ian84 you ask? its because my middle name is Ian & I was born in 84

In that case (I am really putting my b*llox on the line here, chaps, and expect some of you to come clean, too........), I should come back as Edmund66....

Ian84 said:
richtrace is back with a new name, and why Ian84 you ask? its because my middle name is Ian & I was born in 84

If you're a born-again, should you use your biological birth year or your spiritual birth year?

Personally, I think it would be far more fun to use the Chinese calendar.

That way I could call myself "Ben c*ck". Well, if I had been gestated for 13 months anyway.

Year of the "Rooster" my a**e. :rolleyes: "Yes I would like to have rooster au vin for my dinner". No, doesn't work.

Or do as the chinese do, and have chicken's feet for lunch...

Sponsored Links
Back