I just do not believe it !!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Wife collects car from service.
Reaches home ... immediately begins vacuuming and generaly valeting interior of said car.
"Why?" I ask.
"They reckoned car interior was dirty, I am not having that." She replied, and scurried on with the task.
I retired to the deckchair with large G&T, cast an eye over the service sheet.... No metion of inner cleanliness...
:D :D :D :D Did notice the tick-box next to several interior valeting tasks (extra if required??) was filled with a scrawled -- zero.
I allowed her the fun of the big clean ... Then asked where she saw the cleanliness item -- yep same one !!
Of course it was my fault.
I recalled the old chestnut... "It's déjà vu ... all over again."

:D :D :D :confused:

Sponsored Links
:D :D

Did she do a good job, I want mine doing before I sell it, will she be free on Friday?

hermes... are you selling so that you can go after one of those bikes where you need very long.. muscular... legs?????

Oh so you like that do you?...well I've got the legs thanks to the gym every night. :D (They were long to start off with, though!)

No, just bought a car to replace my old one, any one want to buy a 2.0 automatic mondeo ghia estate that does 22mpg? Thought not!

Sponsored Links
hermes said:
:D :D

Did she do a good job, I want mine doing before I sell it, will she be free on Friday?

Last time I used her motor twas clean enough not to notice anyway ... Gilding the Lily

Will only valet world champion manufacturered kit ... No droF stuff !
;)

Ah, just reminded me of an incident last year. At work, I try to encourage people to use the phone, rather than e-mail, as e-mail is too easily ignored, especially when trying to contact our main office in the US. To my eternal exasperation, everyone ignores this and carries on e-mailing.

We also employ an off-site IT consultant called Dave, who manages all our netwrok and other stuff remotely (through VNC, I believe).

Now, last year our internet connection went down, so I asked one of the girls to call Dave and get him to find out what was happening. After an hour or so, I queried how it had gone and was tld that she had e-mailed him and had no response.

After me repeating the question 'You've e-mailed someone to tell them that our internet conection is down ?' several times, I don't think she was any the wiser as to why this was a bad thing until I told her.

Sounds a familiar story to mine... A company I once worked for emailed my system logon details to me :eek: . You'd have thought the IT department would have twigged that one.

Back