I Like his style!

Sponsored Links
I hate people like that..
it's all for show, as Mr Lai said..

there are much more efficient ways of commiting suicide should you wish to..
and quieter too...

sleeping pills, alcohol a warm bath and a razor blade, jump off a remote cliff etc...

this reminds me of a story I heard a while ago, which may be an urban legend..

some guy wanted to commit suicide and so jumped off the top of a block of flats..
as he was falling, someone on a lower level was shooting birds out of his window..
by pure coincidence the jumping man came past the shooting mans window just as he pulled the trigger to shoot the bird and consequently blew the falling mans head off..
the shooting man was charged with manslaughter because technically the falling man was still alive at the point he was shot..

why sad of me?

a person has the right to end their own life if they want to.
if they want help then ask for it..
why cause major disruption for hundreds of people?
most likely you will end up in a psyche ward for a period of time

it also irks me these selfish people that jump under trains as the poor driver has to deal with, and live with the resulting horror for the rest of their lives..

Sponsored Links
It isn't the ones that kill themselves that suffer the most, it is the people who are left behind picking up the pieces.

a person has the right to end their own life if they want to

and then you say not....

if they want to go... let them.. happy days for the rest of us..

I take it that anyone near you has ever killed themselves? Ever wondered why - wether or not there's something you could have said or done? It isn't them that pay the price - it is those left behind.

I don't dispute that, but at the end of the day, it's your life to do with as you see fit..
the people you leave behind don't have to live your life, you do..

what I am saying is it's selfish to make others suffer for it..

It isn't the ones that kill themselves that suffer the most, it is the people who are left behind picking up the pieces.

I flew back from holiday some years ago to be unexpectedly met by my dad at the airport..........I knew there must be a problem.....All he could manage to say at first was....we need to go for a drink.
I remember falling to my knees when he told me my girlfriend had killed herself.
To this day i can tell you honestly...
That i have never ever felt that she was selfish by leaving people behind to pick up the pieces. The selfish people are the ones that use that very same above cliche.

Sponsored Links
Back