I was the sole survivor of the Kingsmill massacre

However it's not the human rights laws that are the problem, it's the way the UK interprets them..
Is that true?

Im not criticising, Im wondering if thats the case.

I remember the case of the rapist which has rights on the decisions made to his child born as a result of the rape.

Sponsored Links
Totally irrelevant.

A hard border will be the return violence.
End of.

No, the court findings show that you and your compatriots claims about Brexit being in breach of the GFA are wrong, end of.

No, the court findings show that you and your compatriots claims about Brexit being in breach of the GFA are wrong, end of.
fillyboy is getting desperate, he is now making stuff up

I never claimed brexit was in breach of the GFA.

What I said is you are muttering about semantics.

The reality is a new hard border at a historic trouble spot will cause new violence.

Have learnt yet what a no deal Brexit means?

Sponsored Links
Is that true?
There are certain basic rights that are enshrined in the act...

However in the majority of cases Strasbourg defers to the member state where the decision, law or policy requires a consideration of social, economic or political matters or relates to national security.

They base this on the assumption that (stated in the act itself) "national governments are in a better position to judge the requirements of their society and to balance competing needs"

So yet another quitter myth busted!

In event of a no deal:
The Crown Solicitor's Office in Belfast advised the government that a no-deal Brexit would breach the Good Friday Agreement, a Northern Ireland MP has claimed.

I must tell them to ring fillyboy since he knows better.

If a deal is achieved, same thing. Just because the GFA does not nention specifically a border, sensible people understand anything that risks restarting violence breaches the GFA. A border certainly falls under that description.

fillyboy is getting desperate, he is now making stuff up

I never claimed brexit was in breach of the GFA.

Yup agrees with what I said: I never claimed no deal breached the GFA.

Poor old fillyboy, always wrong :whistle:

Perhaps buffoon Corbyn can take over from. Buffoon Johnson and sort out a deal :idea:

:sneaky::sneaky:

He has good contacts in Ireland  :sneaky: in particular with the baseball bat balaclava party :LOL:

Perhaps buffoon Corbyn can take over from. Buffoon Johnson and sort out a deal :idea:

:sneaky::sneaky:

He has good contacts in Ireland  :sneaky: in particular with the baseball bat balaclava party :LOL:
Top post.....

Buffoon corbyn could also find his contacts in Hamas may come in useful ? For his foreign policy ;) after all they did give him an award :)

Definately closer Co operation with Israel is on the cards :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back