I went to a house fire today

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was there just to sort the alarm system out .........

Anyways this dude had put a 13 amp plug on the end of a circuit that incuded a 500w dimmer (Rheostat) & 14 yes fourteen six foot fluro tubes ...... I dunno why or why even ....... but it caught fire & 40% burned his house & made it 90% uninhabitable ............ Odd old world innit

Mind you in the cellar the Hydroponic Ganja system & high whatsit lighting was working a dream ........ Even after the Fire dudes had dumped a million gallons of water over everything ........ Odd old world innit (Yupp it was connected to a street lighting control box,,, which was handily mounted in his cellar ........ I gave up wondering why & grinned :LOL:

Sponsored Links
This sort of person should be castrated to prevent his stupidity from being passed onto the next generation.

Didn't you get any pictures? We like pictures. :LOL:

crafty1289 said:
This sort of person should be castrated to prevent his stupidity from being passed onto the next generation.

Didn't you get any pictures? We like pictures. :LOL:

Pictures of the castration or of the aftermath of the fire? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I was talking more along the lines of what he had been growing lol

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back