Icon 23t flue??????????

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A cus has had a roof altered on his house and now needs the flue extending .Spoke to travis perkins and they said yeah no problem we can get it . Now they say it is obsolete . I know glow worm made the boiler for tp . I need two 45 bends and 1m of flue andone got any ideas where I can get them or is my unlucky cus going to have to scrap his boiler. I know they aint brilliant but at the moment it works fine. :!:

Sponsored Links
just a thought as you wont skip it try glow-worm hermann make a crppy condesing version the flue should be compatible

tomy said:
A cus has had a roof altered on his house and now needs the flue extending .Spoke to travis perkins and they said yeah no problem we can get it . Now they say it is obsolete . I know glow worm made the boiler for tp . I need two 45 bends and 1m of flue andone got any ideas where I can get them or is my unlucky cus going to have to scrap his boiler. I know they aint brilliant but at the moment it works fine. :!:
Hi, im having the same problem with my icon 232t, we need to extend the flue, just wondered did you get lucky with the crppy condensing boilers flue, was it compatible? if so, can you please supply me with any details. much appreciated

Sponsored Links
Nope in the end we changed the boiler for a new one a worcester bosch as we couldnt get anywhere finding a flue kit compatible with the old boiler .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back