ID my bricks

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help!
Can anyone tell me the name or type of facing brick this is.

It is on an early 60's wimpey house in Edinburgh Scotland.
I am hoping to get the best match I can but prefer colour match over the texture.
I have sent these pics to some major brick companies but none can seem to get close match.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Wow! - I have never seen a brick quite like that before. I really think you are going to need some major luck trying to match those.

When faced with a brick that is extremely difficult to match, it is worth considering using something completely different. In other words make a feature of the change rather than trying to blend in with it. Even if you find something that you think matches, the batch you actually get may not meet your expectations.

Unfortunately without details of your project, I have to say it may not work for you.

Having tempted fate, no doubt some other forum member will come up with "I know where to get those!"

Just researched one of my jobs back in 2008 and we had to match a similar brick.

We used a Carlton 73mm Priory pinhole brick.

Look here.

Sponsored Links
Thanks folks,

The bricks have a fantastic texture and a few other house in the scheme have the same type, the link looks like a good match but better if can be got from a big manufacturer as I can get the stock without special deliver costs...I think!

Hi diydad,

Did u go with the pinhole priory. Are you pleased with the match?

Many thanks,

Buildman

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back