id this shower valve

5 Nov 2009
Reaction score
United Kingdom
need the name or make of this shower it has a drip on the hex nut marked H and L may be just a seal but its built in and theres no isolation valves possible an easy job but if it go,
s pear shape it will be a night mare


  • Photo0021.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 92
  • Photo0023.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 99
  • Photo0024.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 88
Sponsored Links
I believe it's called the "Blurry" and is made by a one-armed man standing on a basketball...

Try taking some better photos and sending them to
come on .. any one who claims to work on showers should know from the inside what this is ,,, i put it on here as theres a few who claim to know every thing...all i need is the name
Sponsored Links
It's not as simple as you like to think, there are 100's of different shower manufacturers and 1000's of different models a lot of it cheap imported crap, trying to find out the manufacutrer without any branding on the valve is a needle in a haystack.

To be honest the general public only have themselves to blame for insisting on buying cheap imported unbranded crap of the net.

The last such case i had with a customer in the same situation resulted in tiles having to come off and a new valve installed at considerable expense, as spares for their existing valve where non-existant.
thanks Dean at last some constructive feed back,, have to agree with you,, i dont often get involved with showers this is more a loss leader for a old customer,,, i think i know the make of it now,,,,, but think i will be leaving the job with somone who as more time on there hands

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links