Idea Combi boiler C80FF Problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm having trouble with my 'Idea Combi boiler C80FF'

The main gripe is that I only get consistently hot water if i run my taps very slowly (very much a pain as I can't wait 30minutes to fill a bath and have no shower) and the heating is barely warm.

My pressure guage shows 0 but I'm not sure if it's faulty or not as I have never been able to turn on the filling loop:

This is the filling loop inside, leading to the awkward pipe in the below photo:

The screw to charge is half sheared and hard to get to thanks to the other pipes.

Any tips? apart from get the landlord to replace the whole shebang?

Sponsored Links
It sounds like you problems lies with the water pressure, so really you need to have this addressed and as the property is let to you, I would suggest any hot water/heating/boiler issues is taken up with the landlord.

If you are paying rent and up to date with the payments then its the landlord's responsibility to properly maintain the boiler.

Indeed, if you insist on fiddling then you could be blamed for damaging the boiler and have the rectification cost deducted from your deposit!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back