Ideal boiler.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help ideal isar boiler no water are heating no display light on user unit any help please

Sponsored Links
If it's completely dead then it could be the PCB, assuming you've checked obvious things like a blown fuse or tripped circuit. Ideal's Fixed Price Repair service can be a good option here - sometimes a blown fan can kill the PCB, and attaching a new PCB to a dud fan can kill the new PCB, which starts to then get rather expensive

Yeah get Ideal out because as soon as you mention Isar everyone else will be busy mate.

Sponsored Links
Oh FFS....I'm on holiday for 10 weeks!!
There's a block of flats in Edinburgh with these fitted, my heart sinks when that address pops up & it's time for a duvet day.

If the Op get some of these chancers of a short course he'll end up with a load of quotes for a new boiler... Come to think of it he'll probably get a load of quotes anyway.

Actually I love them Isar and Icos, easy to repair, nice little earner. I carry on most common parts for them, will fix their most problems on my first visit.

Actually I love them Isar and Icos, easy to repair, nice little earner. I carry on most common parts for them, will fix their most problems on my first visit.

I ended up going to Hull to get close and comfortable with this steamer:LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back