ideal classic boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi

my boiler keeps cutting out on me, when it comes on, on the timer the boiler heats up the water for the central heating, when it has got to a certain temperature the boiler cuts out and will stay off for 1 minute, then it will come back on for 2 mins and keep doing that all the time the boiler is turned on for the central heating.

i have tried turning up the thermostat on the boiler but it still does the same and also i have tried turning up the thermostat by my front door and still does the same. the radiators are getting hot but thats it, they are not pumping the heat out like it used to.

the boiler has only started doing this for 2 days, before this it was perfect. my house used to be too warm and i would have to turn the heating off, but now it doesn't get warm enough and it only takes the chill out of the air.

any help would be appreciated.

kev

Sponsored Links
Your boiler is probably okay, you need to check external controls ie pump,m/valve etc.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back