ideal he30 broke please help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi there people need to pick your brain last night when i put hot water tap on the water was extremely hot all evening and the control dial panel display was blank no lights were illuminating , in the morning the hot water tap was ice cold and the burner light on control panel was still not illuminating, in january this year i changed the orange box which controls the PCB the symptoms then were similar please help urgent!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
British craftsmanship at its worst. You may have another pcb or a display panel to buy. You need take a few readings with a meter. Firstly, check the pcb fuse and go from there. Hope you know what you're doing.

hi people I aint no plumber but took off the pcb and control panel easy enough made sure all electrics were off b4 I did ofcause checked all relevant fuses and took both parets to ecotechnic in mosley Birmingham and spoke to suhail on 01214464355 he tested both the pcb and the control panel and found the control panel at fault ,the pcb was fine, the likely cause was condensation to the panel from a possible leak from a pipe below the control panel, he said he may be able to refurb the control panel for £30 ,collected it put it bvack in the boiler and all works as it should now happy days , fingers cross!!!! very helpful chap

Sponsored Links
did he say see you later

or see you next week when you left???? ;)

my advise would be start saving for a new boiler

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back