ideal icos

Thanks for the answer, but it's not very impressive to have to change a gas valve that may just need adjusting, because the manufacturers don't provide a service button like others do.

I agree, but other better quality manufacturers use better quality valves and document how to adjust them.

Shambolic you do make me laugh when you try to defend Ideals position; clearly you are a brown nose jobsworth who wants to get promotion. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the answer, but it's not very impressive to have to change a gas valve that may just need adjusting, because the manufacturers don't provide a service button like others do.

I agree, but other better quality manufacturers use better quality valves and document how to adjust them.

Shambolic you do make me laugh when you try to defend Ideals position; clearly you are a brown nose jobsworth who wants to get promotion. :LOL:

No I am not I just have a better knowledge and understanding than you and some others on here on Ideals products.
Nice to see the keyboard bully and hardman coming out in you though.
Well it has been nice for a while on here trying to help those having massive chips on their shoulders but sadly I am no longer coming on due to certain W4nkers on here !!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back