ideal isar boiler honey well thermostat question

Sponsored Links
yes Hazel - didnt want to blow my own trumpet but I used to teach English .....it truly amazes me when I see incorrect grammar and I'm rather like the grumpy old men as Im always complaining about the usage of the posesssive 's'

but boiler is fine , grammar is fine and Dan seems a nice bloke

yes Hazel - didnt want to blow my own trumpet but I used to teach English .....it truly amazes me when I see incorrect grammar and I'm rather like the grumpy old men as Im always complaining about the usage of the posesssive 's'

but boiler is fine , grammar is fine and Dan seems a nice bloke

I try :D

BTW - is your apostrophe button broken? :p

Funny you say you're a teach - I am always correcting mistakes in our little dude's school newsletters.

no buttons broken but Ive had a stroke so its not easy to type - thanks for your time and help

regards

andrea

Sponsored Links
all fine today dan boiler was on 'o' when i arrived and i stayed there a while and nothing was happening at all

gas meter had just gone up one digit - you can expect that to happen with just a pilot lights so sound fine now

I know it not important but this model does not have a pilot light.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back