IDEAL ISAR HE 35

Hi,
The contacts on the back of the display panel are not very good so I thought it would be best to replace it and the purple lead which is in the same condition.
Sorry for being dumb, eaga's cover ?
Cheers
Alan.

Sponsored Links
Hi,
I've changed the back of the display panel and the purple com lead but no change, still 1 horizontal line on the display and the burner light on.
Looks like a new pcb.

Looks like Ideal tech were correct afterall again.

Seems those that favour Ideal, or are misguided in there thoughts about them being good, need to accept they are carp. Especially the pcb's :rolleyes:

Hi,
I've replaced the pcb, it works on dhw but not for long, the boiler clicks off and displays L9 , could it be the thermistor or air in the system, or something else.
Regards,
Alan.

Sponsored Links
Also when the dhw is turned on the boiler fires up and the ch pressure gauge needle jumps and it sounds like air in the boiler.
Regards,
Alan.

Check the auto air vent at the back and also re-check the pump is spinning properly.

as the guage is flickering and making a noise i would look at the divertor cartridge. I would guess that this is sticking a bit. quite common if the boiler has been off for a few days or broken!!

The pump is seized!! Turn main on/off switch on boiler off then back on with screw or cap pulled out on pump. It should run for 10 secs. Check elec connection to pump is in. Or boiler full of air He already changed the diverter valve.
Tbh you sound a bit out of your depth on the boiler I would be reading the book or ideal tech line.
Or bite the bullet for a fixed price repair
On a side note was it an orange board you recieved??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back