ideal isar m30100

Sponsored Links
Turn off the mains. Remove metal plate running along the bottom of Hydroblock(4 screws) Then disconnect brass fitting from pipe twist elbo to side then remove pin and pull elbow from the housing. You will need 15mm fibre washer for brass connection and 15mm nitrite o ring for hydroblock connection and a good dose of silicone grease on the rubber one!
Re assemble in reverse order

i replaced o ring on manifold to hotwater outlet and all o rings on plate heat exchanger is still dripping on diverter manifold, checked condensing tube above but is dripping when boiler is off as well not sure where to go now

Can you see wheres its dripping from?

Ive replaced a couple of hydroblocks on these that had holed

Sponsored Links
Turn off the mains. Remove metal plate running along the bottom of Hydroblock(4 screws) Then disconnect brass fitting from pipe twist elbo to side then remove pin and pull elbow from the housing. You will need 15mm fibre washer for brass connection and 15mm nitrite o ring for hydroblock connection and a good dose of silicone grease on the rubber one!
Re assemble in reverse order

I'm about to try this as I've replaced all the hydroblock seals and astil leaking, and now thith it's coming from the dhw out on the manifold so could be the o rings in there? Can you give me a little bit more detail breakdown on changing that o ring...do I disconnect that outlet pipe at the bulkhead connection then pull the pin at the housing and it sgiukd come out? Drain boiler fully or just open hot tap to try drain the hw pipe? thanks for any help

you have hi-jacked a 10 year old post, if you want the correct answers start a new post and put the boiler make and model in the heading

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back