Ideal logic c30 - not central heating

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I'm sure this is something simple as. It was all working fine then had a plumber move a couple of radiators.

Firstly had an issues as there wasn't enough pressure, googled and managed to increase. The pressure myself. All seems fine as the f1 error has gone.

Now I get hot water, but not central heating, it just says 00 on the front of boiler.

I'm sure it's something simple I've asked other plumber but awaiting a reply.

Here's. Some. Photos if this helps..

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Thanks, ill try again

Attachments

• IMG_20190819_174252.jpg
    IMG_20190819_174252.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_20190819_181026.jpg
    IMG_20190819_181026.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 1,874
see in your second pic, its hard to see from the pic, but the black lever on the valve behind the blue valve should be pointing up, same as the black lever on the valve on the left hand side of the pic,is it ? if not move it to the correct position and reset the boiler, but saying that the 00 code showing means that there is no demand for CH or HW so something is switched off somewhere, room thermostat maybey post some pics of your controls

Sponsored Links
Thanksfor the reply.

I can confirm the black Lever is on the right is the same position as the one on the left

I edited my reply, please read it again, you have something switched off, an external control, please add some pics of your CH thermostat controls

Hi

Thanks again

Well I have a hive thermostat it's not set up as doing the whole house refurb it's in the garage.

Though everything was working fine without this before too as it's always been in the garage and the central heating was working fine until just recently?

I think that is where your problem is, post a pic of your hive thermostat and the receiver so I can see which one you have and I will tell you how to over ride it

Thanks for that, I'll have to try and dig it out tomorrow as it was put in there thinking I wouldn't need it for a while (typically)

Thanks again I'll post when I've found it and will update.

Just to update.

It was actually something simple, I needed to press the button on the hive panel as that was on standby which I didn't realise.

I found the thermostat too, and all seems working fine now again

Thanks again for the advice

Mark

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back