ideal mini 30kw boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just had a quote to fit an ideal mini 30 boiler and the reviews I have read are not very encouraging. There is only a 2 year guarantee with it which doesn't seem very long for a new boiler. I'd appreciate any advice on this.

Sponsored Links
Get another quote if your not happy, why is the installer choosing this boiler, is it because he is working to a budget? If your happy with the installer then voice concerns to him im sure he will fit any boiler you want. If its the boiler im thinking of (ideal logic clone) then they are a fairly good boiler cheaper than the mainstream version which u will pay more for due to longer warranty.

I can only imagine you gave him some kind of impression that you did not want to spend much.

They are a range of boilers and you can get some for a little more with a longer warranty.

But the Ideal Logic is considered a rather budget model anyway.

In many ways I would prefer the Biasi M269 but only that model.

Tony

Sponsored Links
It's an Ideal Logic with less warranty and therefore cheaper to buy. Just ask the installer for the price difference.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back