Ideal Vogue boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have been recommended and quoted for an Ideal Vogue combi-bolier. Can anybody assist with their views / experience with this boiler. All I know is that it is an upgrade from the Ideal Logic. Are these boilers reliable or is a Valliant a better option?
Cheers

Sponsored Links
Im having one fitted very soon, C32 Gen2. Gets great feedback so far.

I went for it mostly for the Opentherm functionality.

Good boiler the Vogue. Fitted one for my son, would do so again.
Has OT
Has two external demand points to allow different max temperatures
Better boiler than Vaillant in many ways.

Sponsored Links
There is another budget boiler which is hailed as the next coming,but the installers have been Royally shafted so they are keeping shtum at the moment :):)
The Vogue has a stainless steel heat exchanger and a very easy set up as well as opentherm and a long warranty
Ideal have come a long way over the last few years

20170818_163121.jpg

That Warmplan unit reminds me of my first flat in 1982. Worked well ( for 1982) until the fan got full of dust then it made an awful racket.

I used to love the warmplan XX there were loads around here and you made a small fortune changing the PCBs, I was with BG and could get them for free , they cost crazy money so you could make a weeks wages on every one

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back