ideal logic+ vs Ideal vogue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I'm currently in need of a new combi boiler system as the old Ferroli system is on its last legs. I'm currently looking at the Ideal Logic+ 30Kw system (we live in a 3 bedroom house with one small bathroom and have been advised the 30kw system will be fine)

https://www.plumbnation.co.uk/site/...s018bPc71Mj4rURFWZTNwUPY0LrilJQ5GgaAjSg8P8HAQ

The main question I'm asking is if there are likely to be any significant performance differences between this model and the Ideal Vogue. Also, is the higher flow rate on the vogue of any significant benefit.

https://www.plumbnation.co.uk/site/ideal-vogue-32kw-combination-boiler-natural-gas-erp/

Thanks a lot for any advice you may have. Pretty much 90% there on the final decision

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Out of the 2 I would be in the vogue camp but make sure you get the Gen2 version. Slightly higher flow rate, better/more informative user display and in colour, longer warranty I believe and has been a quality boiler with minimal issues as so far proven.

Either choice would be good though as ideal have upped their game of late and they are both good build quality and the customer service is pretty good.

Only thing I would say is to get it installed properly as they don't like dirty systems and if all is not right on a warranty visit you will find your warranty cancelled and IIRC it will cost you £125 to reinstate the warranty once faults are rectified.

Jon

Cheers Jon, always nice to hear from first hand experience

Out of the 2 I would be in the vogue camp but make sure you get the Gen2 version. Slightly higher flow rate, better/more informative user display and in colour, longer warranty I believe and has been a quality boiler with minimal issues as so far proven.

Either choice would be good though as ideal have upped their game of late and they are both good build quality and the customer service is pretty good.

Only thing I would say is to get it installed properly as they don't like dirty systems and if all is not right on a warranty visit you will find your warranty cancelled and IIRC it will cost you £125 to reinstate the warranty once faults are rectified.

Jon

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back