Ideas with wall colour and carpet colour please

Sponsored Links
Have you asked your wife?

:)

Seriously though, I don't think I've ever seen any sensible answers to "what colour" questions on this site. I'd say walls should always be white, and don't put carpet in the hall - but that's not what you wanted to hear!

It's very difficult to recommend colours because what works for one room doesn't always work everywhere. It really depends on the space you have and type of look you want.

I can tell you that I've seen a lot of creamy white with the kind of green you have, along with taupes/fawns, and even greys. Some look really good, others don't. Here's a link to a pic of the type of colours and style I've seen a lot of recently.

http://www.decorehoje.com/mesmerizi...den-table-on-the-cream-rug-in-gray-wall-room/

I've always thought pale yellows and browns go well with that shade of green, too.

Sponsored Links
Everything's grey these days. Sick of seeing grey walls, grey carpets, grey upholstery, grey PVC windows and doors, grey shop signs. As if the sky in this country isn't grey enough!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back