Identifying Electric Heater Model - Dimplex

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

Would like some help identifying Dimplex storage heaters as worried about potential asbestos in them: https://imgur.com/a/F0lhttS

Just moved into a flat with my partner. The place has Dimplex electric storage heaters which I'm getting accustomed to.

After reading up on them, a few sites mentioned asbestos issues and to get them checked. However, I can't seem to find a serial number on any of them. Please see attached pics any help. The landlord is clueless and I'm a little concerned.

Thanks in advance! Any further info needed please let us know.

Sponsored Links
Those are XL and CXL heaters. None of those contain asbestos.

For future reference, images can be added direct to this forum, it's not necessary to use malware laden external sites.

Those are XL and CXL heaters. None of those contain asbestos.

For future reference, images can be added direct to this forum, it's not necessary to use malware laden external sites.

Thanks! Really appreciate your response. Just out of interest, how could you tell just from just those pics?

Noted, regarding the external link.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back