If Obama becomes president..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
... would you be surprised if some white supremacist nutter tried to top him?

I think he's quite a brave guy. It must have crossed his mind.

If he becomes president will it bring America together or drive the factions apart and start race issues flaring?

Sponsored Links
He was the type I had in mind.

Sponsored Links
The reason no-one had a pop at Bush, is because all the raving nutters are his supporters. If Obama is assassinated it would kick off another American civil war, surely?

Many commentators are predicting big problems for the USA as its economy crumbles. Riots will become the norm. If Obama gets hit then I can see something akin to a civil war erupting.

maybe lewis hamilton and obama could start there own party, the all black fairer party no whites or blacks allow, only people who are mixed race but say they are black can join, and never say you have a white person in your family, you can also say you were born on a council estate and tell everybody who hard done by you were. as there is only 12million other people born there but there estate was was not as hard as yours ;) two gold medals ring a bell:cool:

maybe lewis hamilton and obama could start there own party, the all black fairer party no whites or blacks allow, only people who are mixed race but say they are black can join, and never say you have a white person in your family, you can also say you were born on a council estate and tell everybody who hard done by you were. as there is only 12million other people born there but there estate was was not as hard as yours ;) two gold medals ring a bell:cool:
Is English taught in Cumbria billyo?

blasphemous, english yes, spelling no :) computer' s :rolleyes: there from out of space to me :oops:

Well documented in the news that the secret service now have to add white extremists to the list of nutters.

Sponsored Links
Back