If this could be done this would be fun

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If this could be done this would be fun if we could use the light from a distant planet and use a dooper computer to do what ever it needs to do and play back the images which can be magnified at any lenght from 10.000.000.000 miles to an inch a bit like a projection in the cinamas as light is frown across the room to show a pic on se la wall,

Sounds easy to me but this slug of a race is creepy to me.

Sponsored Links
Bob

Here is a sure fire way to make yourself a few million pounds.

Borrow a lot of money on any interest rates you can get.

Use this money to design and build a time machine. Not the TARDIS style, the box is hard to find and you don't really need the spatial ( relative dimension ) aspects.

Forget repayments. devout all your time and effort to get it to work while you are still able ( good eye, sight nimble fingers etc ).

Once you get it working if the bank notes are still the same style as they were when you took the loans out then go forward in time and get the next weeks lottery numbers. Come back and use them on a ticket.

Now you have a large stache of cash. Go back right back to the day after you took out all the loans and pay them off. If the time taken to build it is too long and currency has changed then you have to win the lottery the week after you took out the loans. Make sure you keep enough cash of the time to buy a ticket.

Then you can whizz around time, meet Billy Piper and set the world to rights before it goes wrong. Nip forward, find where and when that asteriod arrives and deal with it.

Sponsored Links
bernardgreen said:
Bob

Here is a sure fire way to make yourself a few million pounds.

Borrow a lot of money on any interest rates you can get.

Use this money to design and build a time machine. Not the TARDIS style, the box is hard to find and you don't really need the spatial ( relative dimension ) aspects.

Forget repayments. devout all your time and effort to get it to work while you are still able ( good eye, sight nimble fingers etc ).

Once you get it working if the bank notes are still the same style as they were when you took the loans out then go forward in time and get the next weeks lottery numbers. Come back and use them on a ticket.

Now you have a large stache of cash. Go back right back to the day after you took out all the loans and pay them off. If the time taken to build it is too long and currency has changed then you have to win the lottery the week after you took out the loans. Make sure you keep enough cash of the time to buy a ticket.

Then you can whizz around time, meet Billy Piper and set the world to rights before it goes wrong. Nip forward, find where and when that asteriod arrives and deal with it.

Berard your Bonckers i dont want to invent a time machine ive already tried it, it cost me a fortune they dont work every time i used mine i came back with a monster not Billy piper.

Then rent the monsters out to Central Casting for the next Doctor Who series.

Sorry about Billy Piper not coming back with you.

I hear Kylie's in the new series, if she goes back in time with the Doc she could do a rerun of Neighbours :)

tim west said:
I hear Kylie's in the new series, if she goes back in time with the Doc she could do a rerun of Neighbours :)

Oh, thats nothing.

Heard the lastest? They are going to re-cast Cath.... <gag>..... Cathe <gag>.... Cat...<gag>.... Deep breath.... They are going to re-cast that Tate woman :evil: :evil: :evil:

I feel sick even typing it.

tim west said:

And you thought the Daleks were horrific......

bernardgreen said:
tim west said:

And you thought the Daleks were horrific......
give it a few years and she could play Davros :)

tim west said:
BOB D.O.L.E said:
i came back with a monster not Billy piper.
From what i've been told she is a monster :LOL:
billie.jpg

A bit david dickinson, i think the photo was badly edited, but I would ;) :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back