If you are Japanese and scared of getting mugged in USA

Sponsored Links
so the moral is you won't be killed if you wear lycra? :)

where you gettin the 'mugged in usa' crap? :mad:

looks like somethin you would have over there....

or wherever the teletubbies came from...which I guess is not the UK :rolleyes:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

mlb3c said:
where you gettin the 'mugged in usa' rubbish? :mad:
I gather from what you are saying that you have never been mugged over there? you must wear Lycra a lot then :) ;)

Sponsored Links
They don`t get mugged that far South...........they`re all related ;)

tim west said:
mlb3c said:
where you gettin the 'mugged in usa' rubbish? :mad:
I gather from what you are saying that you have never been mugged over there? you must wear Lycra a lot then :) ;)

I was in NY just before last xmas ... I saw more police on foot in a week than I saw in the past year at home, friendly too...
Clean streets .. Blo ody good value for money grub...
All without a smidgeon of Lycra..

BTW £12 bought go anywhere ticket - in NYC - by tube or bus for 7 daze - perfick!
;)

Having police on the streets,making them safe,doesn't generate money for the treasury.Having cops in a van siting in a lay-by with a speed camera all day generates loads of money for the treasury.
You would have safer streets if the MP's had to use the buses and walk the streets.

rommy said:
You would have safer streets if the MP's had to use the buses and walk the streets.
Anne Widdicombe and Margaret Beckett walking the streets! :eek: Can't see them drumming up much business! :)

Hold on,I just trying to picture Ann Widdicombe and Margaret Beckett wearing Lycra :eek: Well,paraphs not :confused:

rommy said:
Hold on,I just trying to picture Ann Widdicombe and Margaret Beckett wearing Lycra :eek: Well,paraphs not :confused:

urrrghhur *shudders* :eek:

Interestingly, having more bobbies on the beat would give the UK a statistically higher crime rate. More coppers = more naughty folk knicked = higher recorded crime stats.

Like when mugging went up 200% back in the mid-90's because the govt set more coppers looking for muggers. :confused:

Talking of NYC ...

a mate was there with his stuck up missus an he wandered over to this yank cop ,
they were in the shopping district an his wife bending his ear about going on a horse carriage around central park lights (bit like Blackpool horse an cart on luminations ,lol)

well he goes to this copper an says ,
"Excuse Me can you tell me the way too Central park Please !"

the this cops looks at him an says
"Get a F**king map , buddy !"

my pal walked off laughing ...
went to his wife an she says
"which way is it " ,
he said
" its up this way my love !"
lol...lol...lol

Sponsored Links
Back