IF YOU HAVE UNDERFLOOR HEATING - PLEASE REPLY

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have you got underfloor heating in your home, if yes, I am interested to know your views on it ( i.e is it worth having and cost effective etc ), many thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
These are a few of your recent questions. Rather a wide range of topics to be thinking about within one week ?

Have you or would you consider converting your garage into extra living space. Do you think it adds value or devalues a property to convert garage
?

[
quote]What roof line suits a bungalow best.
A full gable Roof
Hip Roof
Half-Hip Roof

Which Building Design Would You Choose PLAN A OR PLAN B

I think my comment seems rather accurate

Co-incidentally you also started posting on the day that the DIY001 troll went quiet.

If it's all a "terrible mistake" then I will apologise.

These are a few of your recent questions. Rather a wide range of topics to be thinking about within one week ?

Have you or would you consider converting your garage into extra living space. Do you think it adds value or devalues a property to convert garage
?

[
quote]What roof line suits a bungalow best.
A full gable Roof
Hip Roof
Half-Hip Roof

Which Building Design Would You Choose PLAN A OR PLAN B

I think my comment seems rather accurate

Co-incidentally you also started posting on the day that the DIY001 troll went quiet.

If it's all a "terrible mistake" then I will apologise.

Looks like you owe me an apology then. Sometimes It is like being in a school playground on this site, give me a break and quit the bullying. I do not need to justify myself

"
Looks like you owe me an apology then.

Just saying it is so, does not make it so.

"
..give me a break and quit the bullying.."

Strange, the DIY troll quickly started whining about "bullies" and "bullying".

A dispassionate observer might see it as the fledgling cuckoo being kicked out of the nest :mrgreen:

Hope you appreciate the ornithological input.

"
Looks like you owe me an apology then.

Just saying it is so, does not make it so.

"
..give me a break and quit the bullying.."

Strange, the DIY troll quickly started whining about "bullies" and "bullying".

A dispassionate observer might see it as the fledgling cuckoo being kicked out of the nest :mrgreen:

Hope you appreciate the ornithological input.

I would much prefer you answer the question in a polite and helpful manner. If you are not capable of doing that (as you do appear to talk like you swallowed the dictionary and are up your own ar**) I would much prefer you took your "cuckoo" nest and flew away - bye bye little bird feed, :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back