Ignore table ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Browsing the garden forum the other day a question was asked about scaring cats in the garden - //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=268587
being the helpful sort I thought I'd post a link to a very similiar subject that was asked a while ago and which I had posted on. However, when I found and clicked on the thread (page 5) there was no name to indicate who started the thread and the response I got was "782 could not get data from ignore table" //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=239105
I'm at a loss to know what this means, I haven't to the best of my knowledge ignored anyone :confused: .
Any information?

Sponsored Links
Thanks for drawing this to our attention. I'm looking into this and will get back to you.

This has been resolved today. A problem with a missing user account caused the upset, but that has been sorted now (and should it happen again elsewhere it wont break so badly!).

Sponsored Links
Browsing the garden forum the other day a question was asked about scaring cats in the garden - //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=268587
being the helpful sort I thought I'd post a link to a very similiar subject that was asked a while ago and which I had posted on. However, when I found and clicked on the thread (page 5) there was no name to indicate who started the thread and the response I got was "782 could not get data from ignore table" //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=239105
I'm at a loss to know what this means, I haven't to the best of my knowledge ignored anyone :confused: .
Any information?

Who said that? eh? something about cats i think? :eek:

Back