Useless sarcastic posts don't help.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Mods,
This thread had a first time poster asking for help for his computer and posts # 2,4,5,6,7, and 8 can do nothing but sling pathetic sarcasm at him.
Is there any wonder that some newcomers don't come back for the advice that we try to offer.

Can the Mods please clean up this thread so that if the OP does return and post again we can try to help him without all the cr4p that is in the thread at the moment.

dave

Sponsored Links
It's embarrassing to read really. I'm all for a bit of humour, but I try to keep it within reason and relevant(ish).

Mods,
This thread had a first time poster asking for help for his computer and posts # 2,4,5,6,7, and 8 can do nothing but sling pathetic sarcasm at him.
Is there any wonder that some newcomers don't come back for the advice that we try to offer.

Can the Mods please clean up this thread so that if the OP does return and post again we can try to help him without all the cr4p that is in the thread at the moment.

dave

Well done

Sponsored Links
I would agree,, if some posters can't say anything useful or helpful, don't say anything at all. Sarcastic unhelpful comments to people looking for advice, gives the Forum a bad name.

Breezer wasn't very helpful and could be very sarcy too. He seems to have bitten the dust! :D

I would agree,, if some posters can't say anything useful or helpful, don't say anything at all. Sarcastic unhelpful comments to people looking for advice, gives the Forum a bad name.
Dur. Whatever!! Talk to the hand :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back