IKEA dishwasher door

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone have any experience of ikea dishwashers and in particular how the door fits
I have an ikea kitchen and fitted the original door to the first dishwasher using the template
The dishwasher failed and a replacement was sent out but another model, a skinande, which was an upgrade, I believe
They offered the use of a fitter to come and put the door on, but rather than take the day off work I declined this offer, which in hindsight was a large mistake
The door was not sitting correctly ,even by using the template,but this was incorrect.there are two templates and I had the wrong one
It took two attempts for Ikeas customer service dept to send out another different template which also did not work .
I drove to the store ar Walsall and took measurements of the door on the same dishwasher,went home and this plan did not work
Anyone had any experience of this situation and can offer some advice please
We have contacted Ikeas by email and I suspect a day off is looming

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back